Director of Revenue Systems
Operations & Finance
- Austin, TX
Want to revolutionize Content Creation with AI?
Launched in February 2021, Jasper is an AI content platform that helps creators and companies of all types expand their creative potential. With 100,000 active customers using Jasper to break through writer’s block, repackage their content, create original art, and adjust writing for language and tone. The interest in AI continues to grow and we are at the forefront of teaching the world how to leverage artificial intelligence as a creative partner. We are building teams that will pioneer the content generations space even further.
About the Role
Jasper is looking for an experienced Director of Revenue Systems to build the technology and reporting infrastructure that enables Jasper’s GTM strategy. Our systems today include Salesforce, HubSpot, Vitally, Stripe and others but, on your recommendation, could expand or migrate. The Director of Revenue Systems will report into Jasper’s Head of Revenue Operations and have peers for marketing, sales and success in a central RevOps team.
Our teams are passionate about supporting new employees and growing a diverse culture of ideas and collaboration. Our work is about using artificial intelligence to unlock creative potential. We see AI as a partner to creatives that can get them through writer’s block, over hurdles and out of the content hamster wheel. AI should empower content creators to do their best work and get time and mental space back for new ideas. Our target market is composed of creatives (writers, designers, content marketers) and content-forward companies.
The role is open to candidates located in the US and can be remote within the United States. We have offices in Austin, TX and Salt Lake City, UT with employees based across the US. We've built a strong foundation to support remote employees' engagement with other teams. We have a mix of experience levels and backgrounds, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing, mentoring and career growth.
What you will do at Jasper:
- Develop and drive our overall revenue system strategy to build a seamless flow between each stage in the customer journey and empower employees across the company to use data and tools to reach better outcomes.
- Have the ability to strike the right balance of complexity introduced in tools and systems.
- Work closely with stakeholders and technical teams to develop technical designs for complex projects.
- Gather business requirements, initiate project requests for revenue systems functionality, processes, reporting and procedures to be implemented to support the revenue team.
- Deeply understand Jasper’s operations and vision to identify inefficiencies and blind spots that inhibit our ability to track core KPI's.
What you will bring to Jasper:
- 10+ years of experience building corporate strategies around revenue systems and making continued improvements while taking user feedback into account in a fast-paced environment
- Mastery of the Salesforce Architecture, including but not limited to custom objects, workflows, validation rules, roles, profiles, permission sets & security settings
- Salesforce Advanced Admin Certification & Salesforce Developer certification preferred
- Knowledgeable about product development at enterprise tech companies
- Track record of working with leaders at an early stage (Series A or Series B round)
- Passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion
At Jasper, we believe in pay transparency and are committed to providing our employees and candidates with access to information about our compensation practices. The expected base salary range at offer for this role is $188,000-$230,000. Compensation may vary based on relevant experience, skills, competencies and certifications.
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage beginning on first day for our employees and families (Jasper.ai covers 100% of the premium for employees).
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) program with company matching,
- Monthly wellness reimbursement and flexible time-off to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Generous budget for home office set up
- Learning and development opportunities
- Paid parental leave
- Travel perk program
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.