Stability.ai is a community and mission driven, open-source artificial intelligence company that cares deeply about real-world implications and applications. Our most considerable advances grow from our diversity in working across multiple teams and disciplines. We are unafraid to go against established norms and explore creativity. We are motivated to generate breakthrough ideas and convert them into tangible solutions. Our vibrant communities consist of experts, leaders and partners across the globe who are developing cutting-edge open AI models for Image, Language, Audio, Video, 3D and Biology.
About the role:
We are looking for an HR Manager who will own the HR team's global initiatives (UK, United States and APAC to start), practices and employee relations processes. This person will be setting up entities, benefits and performance management as well as work with broader talent, finance, and legal teams to develop and drive initiatives and process improvements.
- Work with talent, operations, finance and departmental leaders to build, refine and scale HR programs (i.e. performance management)
- Standardize Stability.ai performance management process and support managers directly in specific cases and investigations
- Help scale support for first line managers in day to day employee relations operations (ie leave of absence, accommodations, conflict resolution, etc)
- Advise and provide coaching to Stability.ai team on systems implementation, HR policies and other related topics
- Manage all new hire onboarding logistics for client groups
- Stay up to date on HR laws and practices for each location (payroll, benefits, compliance, terminations, leave of absences, etc.)
4+ years of HR experience in a fast growing environment
Knowledge of HR laws and regulations globally
Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a rapidly-changing environment
Strong communicator with demonstrated experience influencing and collaborating cross-functionally and strong attention to detail
Experience with being the face of HR, representing policies and practices to managers and employees across the organization
Familiarity with working with international Employers of Record (EORs) and partnering with finance and legal for setting up new international entities
Experience building and scaling HR programs (i.e. performance management)
Equal Employment Opportunity:
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability or other legally protected statuses.