Inbound Sales Development Representative - London
Why is now a really exciting time to join Synthesia?
Synthesia's vision is to build the first fully programmable video generation platform and help everyone transform non-video content into video. We are the world’s leader in synthetic AI, working with some of the world’s biggest corporate and media brands; BBC, EY, Facebook, McDonalds, Amazon and WPP, to name a few! We already partner with big celebrity names such as David Beckham and Lionel Messi, a campaign collaboration which also received a Cannes Lion Award in 2021. We have crazy user traction with our first self-service product for businesses in just 6 months since the unveiling! Despite the product still being in public beta, we have a very high NPS of 71 and growing! We've raised more than $66 Million so far from names like Mark Cuban, First Mark Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Seedcamp, Google Ventures and more! Currently ranked 4.8/5 on G2 🌟 #5 on Europe's Tech Soonicorn list 🦄
Join the rocket ship while it's taking off! 🚀
- Drive Synthesia’s growth through inbound and outbound prospecting activities, generating leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business
- Educate and work on leads through inbound or outbound activities via phone calls, emails, social media, events, webinars, and campaigns
- Develop an in-depth understanding of each lead generation process, supporting marketing activities, prospect touch-points, and Account Executive hand-off
- Create and activate emails sequences, make cold-calls to map and penetrate accounts
- Conduct follow-up calls and emails until meetings are set
- At least 6+ months of B2B sales experience, preferably with Software / SaaS solutions / Consulting / Web3 / Other-tech-stuff
- History of quota attainment
- Interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Attention to detail and outstanding communication skills (including phone skills, listening skills, and writing skills)
- Self-driven with the desire to help Synthesia grow, you’ll have the support and autonomy to create scalable processes for success
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit/experience with a strong growth mindset
- Ambitious and self-motivated with comfort in a quota-carrying environment
- You are based in London
- Prior experience using Sales Automation/Prospecting Tools (Amplemarket, Salesloft, Outreach) & CRM (Salesforce)
- You've worked at a fast-growing startup
- You ace cold calling and relationship building
The good stuff...
In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fun and innovative environment, we offer...
🏢 Flexible WFH or from our amazing office in Oxford Circus - do what suits your lifestyle!
📈 Generous stock option plan
💰 Discretionary based bonus
🌴 25 days of annual leave + Bank holidays
😍 4 week paid sabbatical after 4 years at the company + $10,000!!
🎉 Fun culture with regular socials and company retreats twice a year
📨 Generous referral scheme
🍫 Free office snacks and unreal coffee!
💻 Brand new MacBook
⌨ WFH set up
🌍We have several offices in great locations - London, New York, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Ljubljana and Munich ✌
If you want to be a part of building a legendary company, COME JOIN US! 😊