(Internship) Graphics Research Scientist - Neural Rendering, NeRF
If you’re passionate about advancing the states of the art in ML Graphics research, Luma is the place to be. We are doing groundbreaking research and bringing latest advances in the field directly to users as delightful products.
You'll define the new state-of-the-art in efficient differentiable rendering, computational geometry, volumetric rendering, and work with a team that executes and ships daily. You will have access to an unprecedented amount of 3D data and compute and every advancement you make will make 3D accessible to more and more people. You and your work will necessarily help define our technical roadmap, our product definition, and the trajectory of the company.
- Value velocity and execution.
- Communicate clearly.
- Focus on building what will matter to users and the product.
- Be resourceful at finding creative ways to overcome challenges.
- Academic or industry research experience in differentiable rendering, realtime graphics and/or related fields.
- Strong first principles understanding of low level graphics primitives, geometry processing, and shading.
- Proficiency in C++, and Python. PyTorch and CUDA are a plus, but not required.
- Experience with extending game engines is a strong plus.
- Equity grant to reflect the incredible value you will bring to Luma, with annual refreshes.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Full health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Latest and greatest gear.
- Wellness and gym stipends.
- WFH stipends towards internet, house cleaner and phone.
- Unlimited paid time off with 12 days minimum.
- Unlimited sick days.
Why Join Luma?
- In any role here, you will work with people experts in their field, and learn a *lot*
- We build. We ship. Your work will matter to people.
- We are building a very widely usable product, and you’ll get to work on equally wide variety of challenging problems.
- We have fantastic traction from early customers, whom you’ll get to work directly with.
- We have backing of some of the best VCs in Silicon Valley, and Angels from across the industry.