Operations Program Manager
Operations & Finance
- Berkeley, CA
Who we are:
Grabango is the leading provider of checkout-free shopper technology for existing stores. Founded by Will Glaser (former founder & CTO of Pandora Media), the Grabango team has developed the only enterprise class solution for large store chains in the market today. Grabango's system accommodates thousands of store locations, hundreds of thousands of SKUs and millions of square feet across a given retail enterprise.
We're a growing group of curious, self-directed people working towards a common goal. We delight in taking risks and testing hypotheses in a collaborative environment. Our ability to celebrate both our successes and failures as milestones of progress opens the door to tremendous breakthroughs.
Computer vision and machine learning are at the core of our patent pending technology. Our accomplished team is a powerful combination of technology and commerce professionals that are working to “Eliminate lines and save people time!”
The role of the Operations Program Manager is to Support teams by creating efficiencies between the team by providing standardized tools and resources. The Programs team serves as conduit to determine, develop and modify identified needs. A successful Programs Manager is able to demonstrate excellence in project and program management, operations processes, repairs/maintenance, as well as a demonstrated focus on providing the highest service experience to our customers. The right candidate will have strong analytical ability, exceptional communication skills, ability to build business partnerships with internal teams as well as third party providers with the ability to resolve challenging problems with minimal guidance.
The Operations Program Manager reports directly to the SVP, Operations.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead the execution of projects with rigor and urgency.
- Develop change management plans by identifying key stakeholders, approach, schedules, communication plans, and other support requirements for implementation of new processes, tools, and technology.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver projects on time with full acceptance of risks or mitigation plans developed.
- Develop working relationships with all impacted department heads to ensure full communication relevant to active projects.
- Develop measures to define progress and ultimate success.
- Own communications to key stakeholders on progress and issues/risks.
- Coordinate activities of supporting project teams and development partners; tracks progress against established plans and makes decisions to alter or update schedule and resource allocation to meet product requirements and development schedule.
- Break down complex topics to create simplified messaging and present them at executive meetings.
What you should have:
- 5+ years Technical Program Management experience, PMP/PMI certification
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Strong knowledge of cloud based software
Educations & Certifications:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
Integrity: Do the right thing, particularly when you don’t have to.
Bold Innovation: Think recklessly, but temper your actions with pragmatism.
People Matter: Hire the best, and treasure them.
Don’t Live with Broken: Have the courage to admit mistakes, and the urgency to correct them.
Customer Focus: Deliver beyond expectations, both internally and externally.
Inclusion: Foster an environment that welcomes all.
Simplify: Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.
Grabango is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to developing a workplace where diversity and inclusion are an essential part of who we are. We strive to hire and support a workforce as diverse as our shopper base, so we can develop products and services that best suit our customers. We do not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status and we comply with all local, state and federal employment laws.
Grabango participates in the E-Verify Program, an internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration. It allows employers to confirm an individual’s employment eligibility to work in the United States.