Stability.ai is a community and mission driven, open-source artificial intelligence company that cares deeply about real-world implications and applications. Our most considerable advances grow from our diversity in working across multiple teams and disciplines. We are unafraid to go against established norms and explore creativity. We are motivated to generate breakthrough ideas and convert them into tangible solutions. Our vibrant communities consist of experts, leaders and partners across the globe who are developing cutting-edge open AI models for Image, Language, Audio, Video, 3D and Biology.
About the role:
We are looking for a Product Manager to drive the vision and strategy for DreamStudio. As PM, you will work closely with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Design, Research and Sales to define and prioritize product features, roadmaps, and metrics. You will also be responsible for conducting market research and analyzing customer feedback to inform product decisions.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of successfully launching consumer products in a fast-paced environment, and will have excellent communication skills.\\
- Develop and execute the product roadmap, including the prioritization of features and resources
- Define and track metrics to measure the success of the product
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Design, Research, and Sales to deliver high-quality features
- Conduct market research and analyze customer feedback to inform product decisions
- Work closely with Engineering to drive development and ensure timely delivery of features
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience working on consumer-facing software products
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Track record of successfully launching products in a fast-paced environment
- A good understanding of the current state-of-the-art in Generative AI
- Experience with AI/ML and/or creativity tools is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity:
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability or other legally protected statuses.