Sales Executive - Agency
Why is now a really exciting time to join Synthesia?
Synthesia's vision is to build the first fully programmable video generation platform and help everyone transform non-video content into video. We are the world’s leader in synthetic AI, working with some of the world’s biggest corporate and media brands; BBC, EY, Facebook, McDonalds, Amazon and WPP, to name a few! We already partner with big celebrity names such as David Beckham and Lionel Messi, a campaign collaboration which also received a Cannes Lion Award in 2021. We have crazy user traction with our first self-service product for businesses in just 6 months since the unveiling! Despite the product still being in public beta, we have a very high NPS of 71 and growing! We've raised more than $66 Million so far from names like Mark Cuban, First Mark Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Seedcamp, Google Ventures and more! Currently ranked 4.8/5 on G2 🌟 #5 on Europe's Tech Soonicorn list 🦄
Join the rocket ship while it's taking off! 🚀
- Reporting to VP Sales and focusing on our Agency clients, you are energetic, driven and have a hunter’s mentality
- You will be helping educate markets on a totally new way to create video content
- As an Account Executive, you will drive Synthesia’s future growth by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into happy users
- You are capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization - Ideal for an individual who wants to expand their career with a fast-growing software company
- Experience of partner management, channel sales, account management, or agency sales experience in a client-facing role with a proven track record of achieving new business and/or revenue targets.
- Have worked with large Agency Holding Groups and have a good understanding of agency structure.
- Comfort navigating complex evaluation and procurement processes
- Ability to understand complex technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products
- Understanding of the sales cycle for the upper middle and enterprise market - from researching a prospect and responding to inbound leads, scheduling and providing strong demos, negotiation, contracting and closing a deal
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals
- Ongoing and reliable weekly, monthly and quarterly pipeline and forecast management
- Grow and develop the pipeline through new business development, executing outbound sales activities, and inbound marketing tactics
- Strong interest in technology
- You are based in London
The good stuff...
In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fun and innovative environment, we offer...
🏢 Flexible WFH or from our amazing office in Oxford Circus - do what suits your lifestyle!
📈 Generous stock option plan
💰 Discretionary based bonus
🌴 25 days of annual leave + Bank holidays
😍 4 week paid sabbatical after 4 years at the company + $10,000!!
👪 Excellent Maternity/Paternity leave
🎉 Fun culture with regular socials and company retreats twice a year
📨 Generous referral scheme
🍫 Free office snacks and unreal coffee!
💻 Brand new MacBook
If you want to be a part of building a legendary company, COME JOIN US! 😊