Stability.ai is a community and mission driven, open-source artificial intelligence company that cares deeply about real-world implications and applications. Our most considerable advances grow from our diversity in working across multiple teams and disciplines. We are unafraid to go against established norms and explore creativity. We are motivated to generate breakthrough ideas and convert them into tangible solutions. Our vibrant communities consist of experts, leaders and partners across the globe who are developing cutting-edge open AI models for Image, Language, Audio, Video, 3D and Biology.
About the role:
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter (reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition) who is a thoughtful and strategic partner, to develop recruiting processes, build relationships with hiring managers, provide recruiting solutions, and nurture promising candidates. If you are a self-starter passionate about AI and want to scale from 80 to 300+, please apply!
- Be responsible for full-lifecycle recruiting from sourcing, nurturing and to hire talent across the company; to ensure hiring bar is met and exceeded
- Forecast and build out a pipeline consistently to ensure hiring goals are met
- Craft an exceptional candidate experience and recruiting process in an ambiguity and ad-hoc environment
- Own recruiting projects that would improve recruiting and HR processes
- Develop creative recruiting strategies and identify qualified candidates for specialized roles
- 5+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience, including finding great talent globally in the AI space
- Experience building recruiting processes from scratch in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects
- Proven track record of hiring both technical and non-technical candidates.
- In-depth knowledge of recruitment strategies, including the understanding of creative candidate sourcing methods for various levels of candidates.
- Exceptional project management skills, ability to collaborate with cross functional teams remotely.
- Deliver a solution in a clearly defined process in an ambiguous environment
Equal Employment Opportunity:
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability or other legally protected statuses.