Video Content Creator - London
Why is now a really exciting time to join Synthesia?
Synthesia's vision is to build the first fully programmable video generation platform and help everyone transform non-video content into video. We are the world’s leader in synthetic AI, working with some of the world’s biggest corporate and media brands; BBC, EY, Facebook, McDonalds, Amazon and WPP, to name a few! We already partner with big celebrity names such as David Beckham and Lionel Messi, a campaign collaboration which also received a Cannes Lion Award in 2021. We have crazy user traction with our first self-service product for businesses in just 6 months since the unveiling! Despite the product still being in public beta, we have a very high NPS of 71 and growing! We've raised more than $66 Million so far from names like Marc Cuban, First Mark Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Seedcamp, Google Ventures and more! Currently ranked 4.8/5 on G2 🌟 #5 on Europe's Tech Soonicorn list 🦄
Join the rocket ship while it's taking off! 🚀
We're looking for a Video Content Creator to help create content for our customers. If you see the potential of AI video and get why TikTok is leading in video, this one's for you!
- Creating a continuous flow of content in our online platform is the most important objective
- Work closely with the entire commercial team and specific top tier client accounts
- Paying an integral role in the customer journey helping creating wow moments along the way
- Understanding how AI video is fundamentally shifting the video landscape and use the advantages of AI video to create engaging content
- You are a content Swiss army knife, creating video's, experienced in writing, editing and shipping content autonomously
- Work closely with all departments across the organisation for any ad-hoc video requests
- Transform initial concepts into eye-catching and market leading pieces of collateral
- Take brand assets and turn them into flawless looking videos
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst working on a number of projects at any time
- Ability to maintain and work within brand guidelines
- Possess great attention to detail a natural self-proofer
- Willingness to learn and develop skills with a can-do attitude
- A confident, energetic, and enthusiastic team player
- Able to work collaboratively as well as autonomously
- Be passionate about making content videos
- Be client facing
- You need to be based in London, UK
The good stuff...
In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fun and innovative environment, we offer...
🏢 Flexible WFH
📈 Generous stock option plan
💰 Discretionary based bonus
🌴 25 days of annual leave + Bank holidays
😍 4 week paid sabbatical after 4 years at the company + $10,000!!
🎉 Fun culture with regular socials and company retreats twice a year
📨 Generous referral scheme
💻 Brand new MacBook
⌨ WFH set up
If you want to be a part of building a legendary company, COME JOIN US! 😊